- Go on a classroom adventure to get ready for the first day of school, exploring the day from start to finish.
- Teaches 15 school readiness and critical thinking skills: familiarity with the classroom, school routines, days and seasons, cooperation and more.
- Includes 40+ replayable activities and 25+ reward stickers.
- Level 2: Pre-Kindergarten. Perfect for ages 3-5.
- Works with all LeapStart systems. (Sold separately.)
THE ALL IN ONE LEARNING SYSTEM
The LeapStart library of books helps prepare children for school and life by introducing subjects like counting, problem solving and learning to read and so much more. The library is designed to grow with your child and features more than 50 key skills at every learning level. Level 1 teaches early fundamentals like ABCs, as well as shapes, colors and creativity. Level 2 introduces phonics, writing, counting and critical thinking. Level 3 complements school skills like reading and math with other life skills like logic and reasoning.
HOW IT WORKS:
The magic behind LeapStart is the easy-to-hold stylus that reads invisible dots on every page, triggering questions, challenges, songs, jokes and more (LeapStart device sold separately).