- Explore reading and health and safety skills with Lily, Tad and friends on a camping expedition in the great outdoors. Teaches 14 kindergarten reading, health and safety skills including reading new words, following directions, identifying proper emergency procedures & more.
- Reading skills come to life set in the great outdoors. Use a checklist of clothes, food and supplies to pack up and be prepared for a camping adventure. Follow a recipe to make delicious marshmallow treats!
- From pitching tents to tying knots, use literacy skills to learn about techniques for the great outdoors. Discover what park rangers do and help them prevent accidents and save the day. “Walk” along hiking trails to learn about long and short vowel sounds.
- Reading Adventures is for Level 3: Kindergarten. Perfect for ages 4-6. Works With: LeapStart Preschool & Pre-Kindergarten, LeapStart Kindergarten & 1st Grade (Sold separately.)
- Includes 40+ replayable activities and 25+ reward stickers. Skills learned include consonants & blends, reading for information, safety routines, and story telling.
The All in One Learning System
The LeapStart library of books helps prepare children for school and life by introducing subjects like counting, problem solving and learning to read and so much more. The library is designed to grow with your child and features more than 50 key skills at every learning level. Level 1 teaches early fundamentals like ABCs, as well as shapes, colors and creativity. Level 2 introduces phonics, writing, counting and critical thinking. Level 3 complements school skills like reading and math with other life skills like logic and reasoning.
How It Works:
The magic behind LeapStart is the easy-to-hold stylus that reads invisible dots on every page, triggering questions, challenges, songs, jokes and more (LeapStart device sold separately).