- Modern and sophisticated styling conveys quality and confidence
- Easy, at-your-fingertips interface enables representatives to bypass on-screen call control menus for better focus on callers
- Quick disconnect (QD) feature provides walkaway convenience and compatibility with all Plantronics QD-equipped headsets
- Superior noise and echo cancellation for richer, clearer conversations
- Acoustic Exposure Algorithms Help You Meet Noise At Work Regulations
- Free, Open Apis To Add Intelligence Or Inform Work Flows And Business Processes By Building A Contextual Bridge Across Customer Care Ecosystem
- Downloadable firmware updates and unique serial numbers creating consistent management of devices across your center
The Plantronics DA80 is a high-performance USB audio processor for analog
headsets with high quality audio and one-touch call, mute and volume control.
Plantronics software takes the DA80 one step further by revealing insights
which can be used to enable more effective operations - it can detect when the
headset is disconnected and will automatically activate screen locking for
security compliance, it can report on call events, and more.